Stress Free Cleaning Service
COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Because of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we would like to share with you the precautions Tri-County Maintenance has implemented to help keep your family and our employees safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home cleaned and sanitized is essential in wiping out COVID-19!
Precautions we are taking:
- We will under no circumstance allow an employee that is sick or has ANY symptoms to come into work.
- Upon entering and leaving client homes we will be washing our hands. We will wear gloves at all times and change them between jobs. Upon request, we will wear face masks, especially if a client is home.
- All cleaning supplies, vacuums, mop handles will be sprayed and wiped down with a disinfectant between each home to prevent the spread of germs.
- As always, cleaning rags are cleaned and sanitized daily.
- While cleaning your home we will disinfect/sanitize high traffic/high touch areas and surfaces.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Let us know what you need. Call the office with any special requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Coronavirus. All cancellation fees are being waived.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
- Keep your distance. To protect you and your cleaner, we ask that you remain 6 feet away.
- If linens are being changed we are asking for clients to pull their sheets that are dirty and place in their laundry. COVID-19 lives on porous surfaces for at least 72 hours.
- We want to assure you that we are taking this seriously. It is our intent to be proactive and do our part in limiting risk to everyone’s wellness by being prepared.
Please call (240) 245-2204 if you have further questions or concerns.
Owner, Tri-County Maintenance